The Seneca County 4-H CARTEENS program is offering two $500.00 scholarships to eligible high school graduates or who plan to attend post-secondary education in the fall of the current year. Application must be received in the Seneca County Extension Office by June 1, 2016. The scholarship is available to all Seneca County 4-H Carteen members who:
- Will graduate from high school in the spring of the current year or currently is enrolled as a college freshman.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 high school or college GPA.
- Volunteered as a 4-H CARTEENS facilitator in the current year.
- Will be enrolled in post-secondary college/institution in the fall of the current year.
- Submit an offical copy of proof of enrollment to a post-scondary college/institution.
The link to the application is below or you can find the information on the 4-H Youth Development tab under forms.