We want to hear from our 4-H members! You could play a part in spreading the great news about 4-H! We invite you to create a 1-2 minute video clip of yourself sharing your answers to the sample questions that are listed on the flyer. You can shoot the video on your phone, computer, or with a video camera. Just a couple of tips:
- If you are using your phone, make sure you shoot horizontal and not vertical.
- You will be addressing the camera, please find a quiet place to do your recording.
- Wear a 4-H shirt and/or have a previous 4-H project in the background.
- Make sure that there is not a window or bright source of light behind you that would make your face look dark (backlit)
- Please rephrase all questions in your video. For example, “My favorite thing about 4-H is meeting new friends.” rather than “new friends."
- As you start the recording, pause a couple seconds, then deliver your lines. Likewise, when you have finished delivering your lines, look into the camera and wait a couple seconds before stopping the recording or moving to another take.
- Review your video after you film it.
- Make sure you save your final video as an MP4 file.
- Send final video to Mancuso.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org