The Seneca County 4-H CARTEENS program is offering two $500.00 scholarships to eligible high school graduates who plan to attend post-secondary education in the fall of the current year. Applications must be received in the Seneca County Extension Office by June 1, 2017. Winners will receive their scholarship during the King and Queens contest on Monday night of the fair. The scholarship is open to all Seneca County CARTEEN members who:
- Will graduate from high school in the spring of the current year or currently is enrolled as a college freshman.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 high school or college GPA.
- volunteered as a 4-H CARTEENS facilitator in the current year.
- Will be enrolled in post-secondary college/institution in the fall of the current year.
- Submit an official copy of proof of enrollment to post-secondary college/institution.
The link to the application is below or you can pick up an application at the Extension Office.